How many times have we craved for a crystal clear skin, striven for it and when are just about to achieve it, wake up the next morning with a pimple on face!! 😳 Umpteen times, right? So let us learn to tame these so that the next time they appear, we know how to get rid of them, as soon as possible. 😉
Prevention is better than cure. Below are the steps that ‘can’ help in keeping acne at bay.
- Drink enough water, to regularly flush out the toxins.
- Using non comedogenic products to prevent pores from clogging.
- Removing every single trace of makeup before going to bed.
- Using neem,tulsi or tea tree oil in face masks.
- Incorporating the use of Saslic facewash in your CTM routine.
No matter how many steps we take to keep acne at bay, it always appears one fine morning. For me, it always comes during PMS which makes it further more irritating. 😏
Once a pimple has popped on your face, you can try below mentioned steps to help it dry out super quick and fade away the rash.
- Use Saslic facewash (it prevents as well as heals acne).
- Do not use heavy creams, rely upon light weight moisturizers.
- Do not touch your pimple! Sanitize your hands immediately if you’ve touched it.
- Cover your pimple with a toothpaste (any white toothpaste) at night and it will slowly dry out within couple of days. (Tried and tested!)
- Spray rosewater on your face to soothe down the irritated skin because of the acne.
- Rub ice cube/aloe vera once the area where pimple has recently dried. It will prevent any rashes or redness.
So, these are the steps I rely upon in my acne fight. These work for me pretty well. Let me know what is your acne story and how do you put your fight against it.
P.S. If nothing seems to be working on your acne, it’s time to consult your dermatologist.
Until next time, stay beautiful and keep smiling!
Pic source: 1